If you're craving a filling and coconutty yet chocolatey dessert, these keto chocolate chip macaroons are just what you need. It's nothing like the sugar-filled regular macaroons. It's yummy, perfectly chewy and low-carb, of course.
One batch may not be enough - especially if you have kids or friends over. Guaranteed!
Made with KetoCacao by Anouk Goedegebuur. Check her out for more delicious recipes 😍
Makes 9 macaroons
- 60g of protein powder
- 100g of erythritol
- 10g of Sukrin fiber syrup gold (or honey)
- 85g of unsweetened grated coconut
- 15g of almond flour
- a pinch of salt
- 1 bar ok KetoCacao of your choice, chopped into pieces
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees (celsius) and line a baking tray with a sheet of baking paper.
- Put all the ingredients (except the KetoCacao) in a bowl, and mix them well together to form a sticky dough.
- Moisten your hands, and form a total of 9 balls (of around 30 grams each). Place this on the baking sheet and press them slightly flat.
- Place the baking tray in the upper part of the oven and bake the macaroons for 12 minutes.
- Then place the baking sheet in the centre of the oven, and let it bake for another 5 minutes or until they are nicely golden brown.
Now, serve and enjoy! 😋