Thank God It's Weekend! And the weather is asking for a double night movie session in a blanket burrito. But if you are like us and have a pile of work to do, a nice and warm chocolate brownie will make it taste just like the perfect weekend. This recipe is easy and quick to prepare, plus it's gluten-free, sugar-free and all-that-junk free so you can enjoy it with pleasure too. Nom, nom, nom!
Low-Carb / Keto Chocolate Brownie
50g unsweetened cocoa powder
60g unsweetened shredded coconut
50g almond flour
110g softened butter
1/2 tsp GF baking powder
Sweetener of your choice: we recommend Stevia or Erythritol
Optional: 100g au bain-marie melted KC Dark as topping or blueberries or both.
How to prepare
- Mix only the butter and the sweetener together in a bowl and set aside.
- Add all the other ingredients in the mixture and mix it up very well.
- Lick that spoon to check if it tastes as sweet as you want it to (if not, add more sweetener to the mixture and mix it up again).
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish of your choice.
- Set oven to 180 degrees and bake until the center is cooked. Roughly about 15 to 20 min.
- Wait until its cool and serve!